Tuesday 24 December 2019

VCPROJ2CMAKE DOWNLOAD

Thu, 10 Jun How do we handle problem users? I have no problems with having multiple build trees per se, but having completely different ways of building multiple configurations forces any driving build script to have to know whether to run CMake once for all configurations or once per configuration. Hmm, create bug report? Both scripts are attached. Well, myself I'm not sure whether this is what I would want. There are a few tools the link above. vcproj2cmake

Uploader: Malkis
Date Added: 21 May 2010
File Size: 57.78 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 20711
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





On Tue, Jun 15, at Improving the question-asking experience. I have no problems with having multiple build trees per se, but having completely different ways of building vcproj2xmake configurations forces any driving build script to have to know whether to run CMake once for all configurations or once per configuration.

vcproj2cmake

If the "cmake --build" mechanism could be extended to automatically build all configurations by for example creating on Unix multiple per-configuration build trees under the "root" build treethat would be a sufficient solution for me. Sign up using Email and Password. After all when packaging stuff you normally wouldn't want to ship many differing configurations in the same Gordian Knot. I have a bunch of projects setup in Visual Studio CMake Wiki links have been updated, too.

On Thu, Jun 10, at Coming from a proprietary project carrying my "proprietary project" hat ;my preference is to be able to freely use the scripts in any proprietary project, but to make sure that any further proprietary use is required to contribute back any modifications once delivered to customers.

vcproj2cmake

Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled. I've known that those projects would be maintained in a much better way with CMake CMake files and just the code files cpp, h. Best regards - Alok From: In reply to this post by Bill Hoffman.

in vcproj2cmake | source code search engine

Thus the converted CMakeLists. VS does support compilation for 64 bits. Hello all, given great vcproj2cmake. Sorry I was wrong. Not sure if it would be practical to fix, though. I am not keen on VS support as yet though. Free forum by Nabble.

Subscribe to RSS

I've just tried the tool vcproj2cmake. What's so problematic about having isolated build directories out-of-tree for multiple configurations? I'm not certain whether the current enhanced script is self-contained, i.

vcproj2cmake

Hi, On Thu, Jun 10, at After all in an original. There are a few tools the link above. Current version should now be able to handle multi-configuration generators in vcproj2cmakke much better way though I still haven't tried it yet. However, from what I've done to maintain my code projects, it is not a good way to.

From Visual Studio projects to CMake projects - Stack Overflow

Unicorn Meta Zoo 9: Put the scripts in the cmake wiki and put it into the public domain. Email Required, but never shown. A full-scale, final conversion of. Well, myself I'm not sure whether this is what I would want. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. I just created http: Indeed it does, but maybe it has some weakness as compared to newer versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment