Saturday 28 December 2019

DOWNLOAD MH3U DEX

This app is still a work in progress, but I have deemed it usable for now. Ultimately I would use this over Helper if it actually had the weapons chart. Godo luck can't wait to see the new update. I am a touch disappointed that it is not complete yet, but I am hoping that it will soon get a much needed update. Virus alert, this has been spammed to hell in 4chan on monhun threads, the first uploader put a virus on the dex version 0. mh3u dex

Uploader: JoJosar
Date Added: 26 October 2015
File Size: 42.31 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 1967
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





First time you start it, it'll have a bit of lag coming to the first screen as the DB installs. It'll take some time for it to actually appear. Germany hunters would be really happy with v0.

MH3U Dex - Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Message Board for 3DS - Page 2 - GameFAQs

I'm developing an Android app too: I'm personally really itching for an update however - 5 stars will quickly follow.

I love the original app, so as soon as I heard of an android port I downloaded it immediately. I had a look,: Thanks to CJ Bok for the tech support!

It's like wanting a cookie, but there is a big ol' spider sitting on the lid. Sign Up for free or Log In if you already have an account to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. It seriously needs an update but this is the most flexible and complete quick reference for the game.

Club Teamwork - MH3U video guides - Ping's MH3G Dex v (PC/Android)

You can filter and search them. Ping's MH3G Dex http: Great job on the app and thank you!

mh3u dex

Ping's MH3G Dex http: I'm just too dumb for it I guess. Any Spanish hunter wants to do some volunteer work helping us inputing some in-game texts to complete the es-ES version of the Dex?

Posts showcasing game collections or merchandise outside of the weekly merch thread will be removed. Please download the test file and tell us which option your prefer.

Stops responding after a minute or so then crashes out to homepage. Like this photo to show support to them please: Thank you Mirco H. Cody Long I love the original app, mh33u as soon as I heard of an android port I downloaded it immediately.

mh3u dex

I say port quite illiberally, because while it uses the same resources, it's design is completely different. This is my app: More From Developer Show All. Tank you very much. More topics from this board HUuuuM I love Spider flavored cookies Beta is loaded into google play, all I have to do is hit publish, just waiting on confirmation from Ping.

MH3U/G Dex

I will probably post a topic when it's out. This is Thanksgiving weekend in America. Any italian hunter wants to help out please? Best Of Sonali Bendre Apk 1.

MH3U/G Dex Apk

Please don't leave all of these hunters, myself included, waiting too much longer! Talking Tom Cat 2 Apk 5.

mh3u dex

Simply delete the old version and visit our brand new website linked below to download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment